This SOLAR POWERED gate openers offers DUCATI low consumption technology and very long lasting reability.
The smart solution that make you save money in electricity consumption bill and become 100% autonomous.
Very easy intallation.
THE REAL MADE IN ITALY
With a 30 years long experience, we manufacture inside our italian company each-component of our gate and garage door openers, including the electric motor. See also page "about us" and "our technology" and watch the video about our robotic machines.
Direct sales from the manufacturer.
The special discounted prices offered on our website can be applied as a direct sales from the manufacturer to final customer avoiding any intermediary costs.
This product offers:
- Automatic closing with adjustable time (you can vary the pause time from 1 to 100 seconds) or step-by-step
- Adjustable motor power
- Pedestrian opening (1 partial opening of one wing to allow the pedestrian crossing) can be controlled by remote control or wired control.
- Possibility of connecting an external timed courtesy light (example: garden light)
- can work independently in case of power failure: Compatible with external battery charger C/M/BAT * and * Emergency battery 12/M/BAT(optional accessories) Control unit with integrated battery housing compartment
- Compatible with 12V electric-lock
- Made in Italy - All components are manufactured in the company to warranty high quality and reliability. After sale service and assistance provided directly by manufacturer without intermediaries
- Quick and easy installation. Requires the intervention of a professional installer/ electrician only for connecting the high tension Power Supply cable 230V (or 110V) on demand
- The gate is automatically locked in closed position ( irreversibile system). Electro-lock is not needed, but recommended for wing longer than 2,8m each
- Manual unlocking system by triangular key
- Compatible with protected manual release system SW-LOCK with customized protected key (optional accessory)
- Easy self-storing of the remotes controls by pushing one button
- CE conformity: Product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates available on request
- Safety is ensured by an sensitive amperometrical obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be helpful to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles left in the vicinity of a moving gate. (EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000)
- Electromechanical, irreversible, low voltage Telescopic actuator 12V
- Radio transmission by radio rolling code system By Ducati
- Power supply 230V ( 110V on demand)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C / 50 °C
- Operating limits: for gates Max 2 wings 2,6m in length each (total gate 5,2m) up to 520kg
- maximum opening angle: 120°
- 2xSW400T - 400mm stroke Telescopic actuators
- 1x7857Rol - Big control board with electronic board CTH44+ transformer
- 2x6203Roll - 2 buttons 433 Mhz rolling code transmitters
- 1xSW7500 - blinking light 12V
- 1xSW5000 - key switch
- 1set of actuator fixing plate
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x solar panel with fixing arch
- 1x 12V 7A battery
Our company has over 35 years of experience in the production of gate and garage automation.
We are specialized in developing low voltage and low power consumption products
Gates or garage openers operates for few minutes daily but the they have a stand-by consumption 24/24h. This represent a great yearly cost in your electricity consumption bill.
Thank's to our energy-saving technology, with a Ducati gate opener you can save up to 80 € / yearly if compared to the average power consumption of competitors.
In addition, our low-voltage motors guarantee:
- no risk of electrocution
- maximum efficiency even in extremely hot or humid climates
- maximum security and control of movement
- maximum and immediate initial starting even at low temperatures
- continuous use without the risk of overheating the engine
- possibility of using autonomous battery in case of power failure or a power failure * (* check compatible models with battery use)
- compatibility to solar panel power supply* (* check compatible models with battery use)
- maximum reduction in consumption and consequent cost savings of the bill.
- low environmental impact and environmental protection.
QUALITY , SAFETY CERTIFICATION AND EUROPEAN STANDARDS
Each of our products comply with the latest European regulations to the full industry , and more specifically :
- ELECTRICAL SAFETY :
European standard EN60335 - LDV 2-103 : 2003 + A11 : 2009 / EN60335 -1 : 2002 + A11 : 2004 + A2 : 2006 + A12 : 2006 + A13 : 2008
- Electromagnetic compatibility :
European regulations: ETSI EN301 489-3 V1.4.1 ETSI EN300 220-2 V2.3.1 EN62479 (2010)
- Safety of operation ( anti-jam )
European regulations: EN13241 -1 : 2003 + A1 ( Aprile2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000
- RADIO FREQUENCY AND RADIO
legislation the European R & TTE EN300 220-1/2
WARNING : Any product that is not certified and in accordance with these regulations is illegal, and is not safe.
Be wary of products not certified by international notify bodies, the self-certifications does not give an assurance that the product complies with the regulations .
ASK BEFORE YOU BUY A PRODUCT COPY OF LABORATORY TEST REPORT PERFORMED by An official notify body
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Direct manufacturer warranty of 2 years. After-sales support and warranty directly by the headquarters of the manufacturer. No intermediaries :
Our service is guaranteed through e-mail and telephone support . (See chapter for specific warranty) all spare parts always availables. We ship worldwide. Competent tecnicians will always respond your questions and solve any kind of technical problem.
Starting from 01/04/2022, due to the difficulties in sub-supplying of some components, the vendor reserve the right to supply the product with these modifications:
- the transformer could be replaced by a battery charger
- the electronic board model could be replaced by a different model substantially equivalent to the one listed on the website