DUCATI KIT SW3000:
Swing gate opener for double leaf gates up to 4m/400 kg (2m/200kg each wing)
This product offers a very good price for a very simple and easy automatisation of your gate. Good quality, simple installation, reability.
For those who requires additional and more advanced features we suggest to evaluate also SW7000 model.
THE REAL MADE IN ITALY
With a 30 years long experience, we manufacture inside our italian company each-component of our gate and garage door openers, including the electric motor.
(See also page "about us" and "our technology" and watch the video about our robotic machines)
Direct sales from the manufacturer.
The special discounted prices offered on our website can be applied as a direct sales from the manufacturer to final customer avoiding any intermediary costs.
2xSW400 - 400mm stroke linear actuators
1x7851Rol - Small control box with electronic board CTH41+ transformer
2x 6203Roll - 2 buttons 433 Mhz rolling code transmitters
1x SW7500 - blinking light 12V
1x SW5000 - key switch
1set of actuators fixing plates
1x instruction manual
This product offers:
- The best choice for who desire a reliable, but simple product at a very low price
- Made in Italy - All components are manufactured in the company to warranty high quality and reliability. After sale service and assistance provided directly by manufacturer. without intermediaries
- Automatic closing with fixed pause time (30 sec) or standard mode step-by-step fix
- Quick and easy installation. Requires the intervention of a professional installer/ electrician only for connecting the high tension Power Supply cable 230V (or 110V on demand
- The gate is automatically locked in closed position ( irreversibile system). Electro-lock is not needed
- Manual unlocking system by trangular key
- Compatible with protected manual release system SW-LOCKwith customized key (optional accessory)
- CE conformity: Product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates available on request
- Safety is ensured by an sensitive amperometrical obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be helpful to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles left in the vicinity of a moving gate. (EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000)
- Electromechanical, irreversible, low voltage linear actuator 12V
- Radio transmission by radio rolling code system By Ducati
- Power supply 230V ( 110V on demand)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C / 50 °C
- Operating limits: for gates Max 2 wings 2m in length each (total gate 4m) up to 400kg
Our company has over 35 years of experience in the production of gate and garage automation.
We are specialized in developing low voltage and low power consumption products
Gates or garage openers operates for few minutes daily but the they have a stand-by consumption 24/24h. This represent a great yearly cost in your electricity consumption bill.
Thank's to our energy-saving technology, with a Ducati gate opener you can save up to 80 € / yearly if compared to the average power consumption of competitors.
In addition, our low-voltage motors guarantee:
- no risk of electrocution
- maximum efficiency even in extremely hot or humid climates
- maximum security and control of movement
- maximum and immediate initial starting even at low temperatures
- continuous use without the risk of overheating the engine
- possibility of using autonomous battery in case of power failure or a power failure * (* check compatible models with battery use)
- compatibility to solar panel power supply* (* check compatible models with battery use)
- maximum reduction in consumption and consequent cost savings of the bill.
- low environmental impact and environmental protection.
QUALITY , SAFETY CERTIFICATION AND EUROPEAN STANDARDS
Each of our products comply with the latest European regulations to the full industry , and more specifically :
- ELECTRICAL SAFETY :
European standard EN60335 - LDV 2-103 : 2003 + A11 : 2009 / EN60335 -1 : 2002 + A11 : 2004 + A2 : 2006 + A12 : 2006 + A13 : 2008
- Electromagnetic compatibility :
European regulations: ETSI EN301 489-3 V1.4.1 ETSI EN300 220-2 V2.3.1 EN62479 (2010)
- Safety of operation ( anti-jam )
European regulations: EN13241 -1 : 2003 + A1 ( Aprile2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000
- RADIO FREQUENCY AND RADIO
legislation the European R & TTE EN300 220-1/2
WARNING : Any product that is not certified and in accordance with these regulations is illegal, and is not safe.
Be wary of products not certified by international notify bodies, the self-certifications does not give an assurance that the product complies with the regulations .
ASK BEFORE YOU BUY A PRODUCT COPY OF LABORATORY TEST REPORT PERFORMED by An official notify body
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
Direct manufacturer warranty of 2 years.
Before and After-sales support 7/24 directly supplied by the manufacturer. No intermediaries for a quick and immediate answere to your needs.
Just write us an e-mail to email@example.com or give us a phone call and we'll be pleased to help you.
Our service is guaranteed through e-mail and telephone support.
Apare parts always availables.
We ship worldwide.
Competent tecnicians will always respond your questions and solve any kind of technical problem.